Keeping your computers and networks running 100% of the time is one the goal of reliability. To do this we use a combination of redundant systems, virtual/cloud based systems, and disaster recovery systems.
Below are a sample of some ways we can make your computers reliable and your networks reliable
- Create redundant systems to eliminate single cause of failure.
- Migrate to cloud based or distributed servers.
- Use virtual desktops and virtual application to allow desktops to be added quickly and cheaply throughout the network.
- Configure hardware (using RAID, SANS, etc) and software to decrease likelihood of hard disk causing a problem.
- Use encrypted onsite and offsite backups to keep data secure and ready in case a device fails.